Syrah is wine of distinctive sensibility with power of nature contained in a bottle!
Syrah Miraz comes from location Mataruga in Feričanci wine-growing area. It is thick, warm wine of dark ruby red color. Its scent is characterized by fresh berry fruit and spices (fresh grinded pepper) with gentle, yet present hint of smoke. It is mature for enjoying and patient for ageing….
Wine is served at 16 °C. It is excellent company to meat meals, barbecue, beefsteaks, venison and spicy dried meat (‘kulen’, ham, prosciutto, ‘kulenova seka’). It is a good choice with seafood and sea fish as well as blue fish and fine cheeses.
- 47th exhibition of wine of continental Croatia 2015, Sv. Ivan Zelina-gold medal
- Gast Split 2015, 20th international assessment of wine and alcoholic beverages-gold medal
- 17th international wine exhibition, Vinodar 2015 Bjelovar-gold medal
- International Wine Competition 2014, San Francisco, USA-silver medal
- Gast Split 2014 Dionizijana –gold medal
- Days of wine and tourism of Osijek-Baranja County 2014-gold medal
- 27th Bonavita 2014 Đakovo –gold medal
- Slavin 19th international wine and brandy fair 2014 Orahovica-gold medal
- 46th exhibition of continental Croatia 2014 Sv. Ivan Zelina-gold medal, best mature wine 2014
- Top quality dry red wine
- Controlled origin
- Feričanci wine-growing area
- Produced in Croatia