MIRAZ Pinot crni
Very powerful top quality red wine. Ideal location of vineyard, limited quantities of first yield- are begininng of creation of Pinot Noir.
Pinot Noir is a cross between red traminac and schwarzriesling. Grapes were handpicked what guarantees top quality and bright future. Pinot Noir is very gentle and sensitive sort of grapes demanding continuous care and attention in both vineyard and procedure of care and vinification in cellar. Its color is granite-red and scent is characterized by ripe berry fruits, rounded tannins with traces of smoke. Wine was cultivated in 500 l oak barrels for 2 years.
Wine is served at 16-18 °C. Wine has full and harmonious body, it is an ideal partner with red meat, Slavonian specialties of smoked meat, beefsteaks, specialties made of big and small venison, steaks, specialties from stick. It also goes well with ripe, hard and semi-hard cheeses. It tastes the best when enjoyed in company of friends! Blending is recommended!
For full and mature red wines, shape of truncated bowl
- Gast Split 2015, 20th Dionizijana, international assessment of wine and alcoholic beverages- gold medal
- Days of wine and tourism of Osijek-Baranja county 2015, Beli Manastir-gold medal
- 17th international wine fair 2015 Vinodar, Bjelovar-gold medal
- 27th Bonavita 2015 Đakovo-gold medal
- Top quality dry red wine
- Controlled origin
- Feričanci wine-growing area
- Produced in Croatia